Reference is made to today's stock exchange announcement from Interoil Exploration and Production ASA (the "Company", ticker "IOX") regarding the conducted private placement of USD 35 million (the "Private Placement"). The following primary insiders of the Company have been allocated shares in the Private Placement, at a price per share of NOK 1.00:
- Anne Grete Ellinsen, chairman of the Board, has been allocated 150,000 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 150,000 shares
- Tor Kr Hauganess, director on the Board, has been allocated 500,000 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 500,000 shares
- Force Capital, a company controlled by director on the Board Nils Trulsvik, has been allocated 200,000 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 282,100 shares
- Karenslyst årgang 2013 I AS, a company controlled by CEO Thomas Fjell, has been allocated 200,000 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 200,000 shares
- Erik Sandøy (CFO) has been allocated 200,000 shares, and will after delivery of such hold 200,000 shares
None of the primary insiders hold options or other rights to shares in the Company.
Oslo, 14 March 2013
For more information please contact:
Thomas J. Fjell
Mob: +47 958 15 300
This notice is not for distribution to United States news services or for dissemination in the United States, Canada, Japan or Australia or elsewhere where such dissemination is not appropriate. The contents of this announcement have been prepared by and are the sole responsibility of Interoil Exploration and Production ASA (OSE ticker code "IOX "). Pareto and RS Platou Markets are acting exclusively for IOX and no one else and will not be responsible to anyone other than IOX for providing the protections afforded to their respective clients, or for advice in relation to the contemplated Private Placement and the contents of this announcement or any of the matters referred to herein.
The distribution of this announcement and other information in connection with the Private Placement may be restricted by law in certain jurisdictions. Persons into whose possession this announcement or such other information should come are required to inform themselves about and to observe any such restrictions.
This announcement may not be used for, or in connection with, and does not constitute, any offer to sell, or an invitation to purchase, any securities. The Private Placement will not be made in any jurisdiction or in any circumstances in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful. The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to US persons unless the securities are registered under the Securities Act, or an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act is available. No public offering of the securities will be made in the United States.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements set out in Section 4-2 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.