On 6 of April CEO Leandro Carbone held a presentation about Interoil’s planned investments in Colombia and Argentina and the ongoing Share Issue. Please find a replay of the webinar below:
For more information about Interoil’s plans and how to take part in the share issue please find links to relevant documents including the National Prospectus and Application form below:
Investment highlights and details about the Share Issue
- Interoil has signed a participation agreement with SLS and Quantum Resources for the drilling of up to two exploration wells in LLA-47, in Colombia.
- Interoil will also invest in the re-opening of the remaining 19 wells in the Mata Magallanes Oeste (MMO) oil field, in Argentina.
- To finance the new investments Interoil is offers new shares in the Company with gross proceeds of up to NOK 30,4 million.
- The subscription price in the Share Issue is established at 1.20 per share.
- Minimum subscription amounts to NOK 10,000.
- The application period commenced on 6 April 2021 CEST 09:00 and will close on 23 April 2021 at 16:30 CEST.